Sunday, March 12, 2006

TOMORROW THIS SITE WILL HAVE A NEW URL!

That's right. The time has come to go live with the new and improved AIREALITYTV.BLOGSPOT.COM

It's everything it is now, and a whole lot more. All the old blog info, and comments will be transfered over. But there will be much more fun stuff. I hope you like it. If your web is redirected, just go with the flow. This blog can't hold everything I've been working on, and there's a lot.

If it doesn't get redirected, don't worry. The new URL will be posted clearly so no one misses a beat.

See you tomorrow at the new URL. It may even get switched over tonight.

Thanks for everything. I've been inspired to do all this because of the huge amount of positive emails, and awesome comments in each of the blog posts. I did this for kicks at first... to keep the AI audition momentum going. It's become somewhat consuming, working into the wee hours after my very looong day job. And it's been worth it. Nearly 6000 hits, over 10000 page views, and that's since Feb 1. Just 40 days ago. I can't wait to see what happens when this show actually hits the airwaves.

So as I've been saying... keep on inventing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your new site.

Just let us know and we will help spread the world.

Sun Mar 12, 10:00:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Powered by Blogger

>