Monday, March 06, 2006

GET LINKED HERE FOR FREE - BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! LET'S KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING.

If you have a webpage or a link you want me to link to, let me know and get linked ASAP.

What's your name? (if you want) _________________
What's your invention name? _________________
Did you audition? _________________
What's your patent status: _________________
What's your contact info? (phone, web, whatever)

You can post your info here, and I'll grab it and post it accordingly.

OR.... email me at: thinkoutsidethecircle@gmail.com

THE FIRST 50 INVENTOR SUBMISSIONS ARE FREE!
After that, we'll play it by ear.

If you currently submitted at IU and let me know you want to be linked to before March 12, you will automatically make the list for FREE.

Let's keep the momentum going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Powered by Blogger

>